umpiring while sick..

so i umpired my first 3 games perfect, had 2 days off.. during the 2 days got sick.. so yesterday im throwin up all day b4 the game... gametime comes, weathers nasty, parents n kids looked mad from the start. i feel like :censored:. first inning lasted 35 minutes(NO JOKE). then a car catches fire in the parking lot.. some kids were playin with a lighter.....burnt the whole back seat of the dudes van. thank god 1 of the kids dads comes in his police car and was parked right next to the kids :nod: he put the fire out so quick.. my head was about to explode.. anyways the game lasted 2 hours and 10 minutes with a total of 34 runs scored..:hi5:

I felt like i missed calls/or like i was doing something wrong.. the crowd was so quiet the whole game it was just weird :WTF

Got another game tonight Soo sleep till gametime since im still yakin:ZZZ:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so i umpired my first 3 games perfect, had 2 days off.. during the 2 days got sick.. so yesterday im throwin up all day b4 the game... gametime comes, weathers nasty, parents n kids looked mad from the start. i feel like :censored:. first inning lasted 35 minutes(NO JOKE). then a car catches fire in the parking lot.. some kids were playin with a lighter.....burnt the whole back seat of the dudes van. thank god 1 of the kids dads comes in his police car and was parked right next to the kids :nod: he put the fire out so quick.. my head was about to explode.. anyways the game lasted 2 hours and 10 minutes with a total of 34 runs scored..:wow:

I felt like i missed calls/or like i was doing something wrong.. the crowd was so quiet the whole game it was just weird :WTF

Got another game tonight Soo sleep till gametime since im still yakin:ZZZ:

Call assigner and tell him you are sick, please find replacement.