Welcome to our forums

Umpire in Chief
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5821 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Just did the initial registration (haven't completely set up my profile yet) and wanted to say 'hi' to fellow board users. I'm not actively umpiring now because I am working on my Master's Degree. However, I do miss being on the field and may seriously try to get back onto the diamond after my classes are all done. I'd like to keep up with developments in the game, but will confess to mostly not wanting to miss any good EJ stories.

Thanks.

/ / / / / / pkv / / / / / /

Philip VanDyke

Chris, welcome back.

I'm trying to spread the word every way I can to draw the crowds in. I am planning a "Shameless Self Promotion Tour" shortly. By posting blatant come join Umpire Empire posts onto other sites. I have been very liberal in posting links to my site which has brought a strong traffic flow here. Before I do the shameless self promotion I want to make 2 fixes to the site which I have been playing with.

Everybody's help in promoting the site is very much appreciated. Keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Big Dog,

Didn't mean to bring down the value of the neighborhood. Who knows, maybe the value will go up! By the way, whatever happened to being "openminded" and "just getting along". Isn't this the age of politically correctness. I would have thought there would be a kinder and gentler spirit among the brethren. Just Kidding. My best friend is a "baseball only guy" and we joke with one another all the time.

Mid-Mich. Blue

Hey guys,

Signed up a while back, just haven't been here that often. I am going to try and get here more often. Some of you guys may know me from one of the other sites. I hope this one is just as informative.

Welcome Back Bamatazz!

My goal is to make this site your first stop for any umpire related information, from the forum for rule interpretations to products and more.