McDavid Hexpad Items

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got the pants, have not yet used them. ordered the shirt to see if it could protect my fat belly that seems to have a target on it (i have the platinum, which i like, but it is a bit short). the picture of the shirt in the gerry davis catalog shows it with ~ 12-13 rows of hexs below the armpit, looked like it would be long enough for my use. when mine came in it only had ~4 rows, barely below my ribs. not much use for me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I have the pants and used them all season. I took a shot to the thigh and thought I would end up with a nasty bruise the next day. The next day I had no problems, no bruise, no soreness, nothing. I would recommend buying them.

One down side is my SG's (West Vest) have started to wear the bottom of the hex pads

where they meet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have the pants and used them all season. I took a shot to the thigh and thought I would end up with a nasty bruise the next day. The next day I had no problems, no bruise, no soreness, nothing. I would recommend buying them.

I also wore the hexpad pants last season and would recommend them. Nice protection through the thigh area.