Sign in to follow this  
catsbackr

2011 NABA

I'm not exactly sure what is going on with the NABA in my area this year, but we have had a rash of ejections lately.

I assign for this league and I am notified of all ejections. So far this year, we have had 10 player ejections and ejected a manager after a team had been warned. In the manager ejection, the manager was also a player and when the pitcher hit the next batter the pitcher and manager were ejected. They only had 7 players after that, ball game!

Like I said, it's been a little strange around here.

Once upon a time we had a problem with NABA, but things have gotten better. But I have only had 2 NABA games this year.

We had more ejections this than in the past. We added three young teams so there was no experienced guys to temper them. The BOD are four umpires, myself included, so an ejection is backed 100% by the board.

We had more ejections this than in the past. We added three young teams so there was no experienced guys to temper them. The BOD are four umpires, myself included, so an ejection is backed 100% by the board.

LOL, we only have 1 umpire on the Board here and I am also the assignor and so all ejections are backed 100% too.

It's gotta be the heat this year.

The 2011 season is winding down.

We're into their season ending tournament. The behaivor has been much better since it cooled off.

They're talking about a Fall short season. Ughhh!

Finals crew

Well, the 2011 season ended today.

Their tournament finals were today, 5-3 game, good game.

No drama. 35 NABA games this year, I doubt I work their Fall league, you know, deer season. All in all, a good year.