NCAA Camps put on in Texas

umpire08
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5336 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

hey all just wanted to ask why all the ncaa umpire camps are held where they are the Big 12 Conf Admin Offices are in Texas and there are some conferences that are in Texas i just don't understand why these camps are not held locally like in Houston or some place that i did not have to pay for a plane ticket can someone help oh how many times can you take the ncaa test and the evaul someone help on this topic please hope this is in the right area i mean it is college thanks bunches

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey all just wanted to ask why all the ncaa umpire camps are held where they are the Big 12 Conf Admin Offices are in Texas and there are some conferences that are in Texas i just don't understand why these camps are not held locally like in Houston or some place that i did not have to pay for a plane ticket can someone help oh how many times can you take the ncaa test and the evaul someone help on this topic please hope this is in the right area i mean it is college thanks bunches

Try putting it in sentence form so we can read it and maybe answer it.

• 3 weeks later...