newbee from Rhode Island

Hello all!

Just found the forum last night. This is my second year umping little league here in RI. I plan to get certified to do high school and other leagues for next year.

I reffed ice hockey for a few years in early 2000's and am looking to get back into that as well.

Look forward to reading the info and insight this site has to offer!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in woonsocket, an umpire for Cranston American Little league for now. I'd be willing to work games anywhere north of warwick. Its a lot of fun and I enjoy it quite a bit.

I plan on getting re-certified through USA hockey to do Ice hockey for the winter months :smachhead:

I live in woonsocket, an umpire for Cranston American Little league for now. I'd be willing to work games anywhere north of warwick. Its a lot of fun and I enjoy it quite a bit.

I plan on getting re-certified through USA hockey to do Ice hockey for the winter months :P

Pm me with your info...we are always looking for umps for next year. I am the umpire-in-chief for the Glocester town little league. I actually work in Woonsocket...LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Re introduction.

Its been a while, I've continued to umpire the past few years.. I'm currently in the process of getting certified to do High School baseball. I've worked AAU, JR and Sr League, JR legion, middle school, and Jv games over the past few years. "If"I pass the written test and field test I'll be able to work HS varsity games.

I also have gotten re certified to officiate ice hockey. (Level 3 official through USA hockey)

Re introduction.

Its been a while, I've continued to umpire the past few years.. I'm currently in the process of getting certified to do High School baseball. I've worked AAU, JR and Sr League, JR legion, middle school, and Jv games over the past few years. "If"I pass the written test and field test I'll be able to work HS varsity games.

I also have gotten re certified to officiate ice hockey. (Level 3 official through USA hockey)

Welcome back!