Driven by the success of the first generation of Force3 Unequal umpire chest protectors, Force3 is proud to introduce the newest addition to their protective equipment line: The Force3 V2 Ultimate Umpire Chest Protector.
Building off all the feedback received from the first generation Force3 UNEQUAL™ Umpire Chest Protector, the V2 offers the same great features of the V! and adds several following substantial improvements:
SECOND GENERATION FEATURES
Improved "No Feel" Blast Shield
- Reduces impact with an additional layer of hard shell outer layer just under the neoprene cover
Redesigned Comfort Harness
- Keeps the chest protector snug to the body
Updated Padding Behind Shoulders
- Provides additional protection where umpires often need most
- For an updated look
MORE FEATURES (STILL INTEGRATED FROM THE FIRST GENERATION)
- 100% Customizable
- Custom fit all components to properly fit your body to provide an unprecedented level of protection no matter your body size or type.
- Virtually Invisible Under-the-Uniform
- At less than 1/2' thick, the UNEQUAL EXO system is made with DuPont™ Kevlar®, thus providing the best combination of low-profile protection. (Don’t be surprised if someone tells you that you forgot to put your chest protector on when you walk out onto the field.)
- Durable, Breathable, Hand Washable Neoprene Cover
- High-grade Space Airflow System Fabric Backing
- Allows for maximum comfort and airflow in warmer weather.
- Optional Bicep Extension
- Connectors attach (or easily detach) at the end of the shoulders
- Additional Extensions
- For throat, abdomen and extra wide chests with removable/adjustable wings
- One Size Fits All
- Adjustable from 12” to 16.5" and is 14” to 19” wide
UNEQUAL’s patented composite made with military grade DuPont Kevlar® handles the blunt force trauma from a 90+ mph fastball or a foul ball. Kevlar® has been used by law enforcement and the military for decades. Protective gear incorporating UNEQUAL’s patented composite made with Kevlar® is currently being worn to protect professional and amateur athletes including NFL and NHL players. This protector was fully designed, in conjunction with UNEQUAL Technologies, by umpires for umpires. No corners were cut and the highest grade materials are used for every part of the protector.