Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
sd181612

Trading For a POWERful CP

Maybe I’m a little bit crazy, but aren’t we all a little bit “crazy” when we decide to umpire? I have a Nike (used for about 3 games) with black TW pads, with black tape), MLB harness. I’m looking to trade it for a Power “L.” Maybe I’m dreaming, but I’ll give it a shot. Link to pictures below:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dBrKQc9LuFsAP3hi9

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
16 hours ago, kylejt said:

What's a Power "L"? Mine has a "W" on it. 

tw.jpg

14 hours ago, tpatience said:

You’re so mean 

Damn that this is HOT!

17 hours ago, FranklinT said:

Are those black plates from a Wilson Gold?

Definitely not, as they're not shiny, or rigid like on my Gold. Not sure of the genesis of this rig, but I kinda like it. 

3 hours ago, blue32 said:

You mean like one of these? :Cool2::insertevillaughhere:

86D4F0B9-FC6D-4DBF-A760-B36FE373DEA5.jpeg

That is SWEET!!

5 hours ago, blue32 said:

You mean like one of these? :Cool2::insertevillaughhere:

86D4F0B9-FC6D-4DBF-A760-B36FE373DEA5.jpeg

MAN! That thing is CHERRY!

14 minutes ago, sd181612 said:

You know, I should be mad, but I’m also freaking out.

Welcome to the group! Lol

I used to get this all the time with the Mizuno Shovel.

Thanks fellers! It really is a great protector. I've had all of the usual suspects over the years, and none of them feel like the Power. "Cool Factor" aside, Riddell figured out the magic potion for the most comfortable, best fitting protector I've ever seen. It's a shame that it hasn't been made for so long. If the big gold W pulled their head out of their behinds, they should reproduce this exactly how it was made back when Riddell made it, but apparently they don't really care about the voice of the umpire, or don't realize that they can perhaps?. (Get ready for  @MadMax to weigh in, in t-minus 10, 9, 8,....) Now that I put the W "batlight" in the sky! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By codizzle
      USED - Wilson Titanium Mask: $180 Shipped (OBO)
      Purchased in January of 2019. Used for 4 high school games. No shots taken. The original leather pads were never used and are in mint condition. Pads can be included or not and does not change the price.
      I can text pictures of the actual mask upon request.

USED - 2 Dry-Lo Ball Bags with pockets (Black): $10 each or both for $15
      Purchased in 2018 and used for one season. No tears, rips, or damage.
    • By EAA_umpire_Sam
      Hi guys, I was looking at masks and was wondering ,for people that have them, do wrap around pads on a mask help with shots to the mask?
      Thanks in advance 
    • By EAA_umpire_Sam
      Hi guys, I was looking at masks and was wondering ,for people that have them, do wrap around pads on a mask help with shots to the mask?
      Thanks in advance 
    • By MikeSafari
      I'm thinking of getting one but pricing and opinions are hugely variable.
      I'm more than happy with my current F3v2 mask as my daily driver, so to speak, but I'm still concerned about broken bats and other flying objects that could hit me in the side of the head, so I've been contemplating biting the bullet and grabbing a HSM to use in higher-level wood bat leagues.
      So far the ones in contention are (in order of preference) the F3v2 Defender HSM, the All-Star MVP4000, and the Wilson MLB Pro Stock.
      From my perspective, the F3v2 still has the upper hand because of the springs and the extra bit of steel that extends over the forehead area, à la Gary Cederstrom's custom Wilson cage, not to mention it's over $100 cheaper than the All-Star. I'm not terribly concerned about more weight from the HSM as I didn't find the extra weight much of an issue when I switched from my +POS Zero-G to the F3v2 so I suspect I'll be fine going to the heavier HSM-style anyway.
      Anyone have experience with any of these masks? Things I should know that I might have missed or might not have thought about?
    • By sd181612
      Alright, my friends! I was wondering: where could I find the smalle bottom pad for the FM4000MAG? 

Thanks!