Samurai Throat Guard

codizzle
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1807 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

12 hours ago, Razzer said:

NO IDEA MAN JUST A HOCKEY GUY

Male .5" Female .25"

image1 (2).jpeg

So you used the open back rather than the post style.  Would the post style work or are the holes in the plastic too small for the posts to fit?

19 hours ago, grayhawk said:

So you used the open back rather than the post style.  Would the post style work or are the holes in the plastic too small for the posts to fit?

Holes in the TG are more oval and just to big for the post and IMO too long. Thicker shorter post will work but the Chicago screws are a much safer option

On 4/17/2019 at 8:04 AM, Aging_Arbiter said:

I would also consider other things as well.  Could this have been a "one off" material issue during production?  Could it be like the 3 world plays that get posted on here occasionally and something "just happened".   When it comes to the composition of the material, I'd take @Razzer's word for it.  If he feels that ABS is better, then so do I.  I've order several of his products and have ZERO complaints.

both materials can be used for protection products, I personally think the ABS works better. Hell you can cut up a mud flap and make that work if you have the right kind of rubber

24 minutes ago, Aging_Arbiter said:

I've added a few variations of the mud flaps, for those who like to personalize their appearance.

Personally, I prefer this one since it's my initials. The actual KW logo part is almost shaped like a TG anyhow!

image.png.7843354653867689d7e6d4eb30617659.png