Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Vegas_Ump

Minor Leagues to use Computer Strike Zone

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

Said it before, I'll say it again: the grass is always greener. Wait til the roboump doesn't care that the catcher didn't stick that curveball the nicked the outside corner or blocked a changeup that caught the bottom or when offspeed pitches that catch the back end of the zone are called... Oh boy... :clap:

2 hours ago, BlueRanger said:

Said it before, I'll say it again: the grass is always greener. Wait til the roboump doesn't care that the catcher didn't stick that curveball the nicked the outside corner or blocked a changeup that caught the bottom or when offspeed pitches that catch the back end of the zone are called... Oh boy... :clap:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  :nod:

But, but!!! We want the WHOLE zone called.... until it is against us, and then we don't!

• Like 1

On 3/8/2019 at 11:28 AM, udbrky said:

That's an indy ball league, not minor league.

Your head would explode with the number of UMPIRES that do this!

6 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

Your head would explode with the number of UMPIRES that do this!

That do what?

5 hours ago, udbrky said:

That do what?

Refer to this league as the minor leagues.

I think that is what is really getting umpires on the FB pages all hot and bothered. That they think it is the minor leagues so OF COURSE it is coming to MLB in a month. And then refuse to listen to you when you tell them "guys it is an independent league.... they do this all the time."

• Like 1

I'm just surprised that someone (with any amount of photoshop skills more than me) hasn't super imposed an umpire uniform over the top of robo cop yet.

• Haha 1