Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Thunderheads

Masks & Base Shoes

All ....

I'm thinning the herd and wanted to throw these out there ......

1.  Old West Vest (Dyna Lite) w/ the throat guard removed, powder coated medium gray by Tony @ Mask-It.
The TW pads shown should probably be replaced due to age.  Throat guard and visor not included. (2 photos, one of the frame only, one dressed)

2.  All-Star FM4000 powder coated matte black by Tony also.  The Navy All-Star pads should probably be replaced due to age.(NOT SHOWN IN PHOTO but can provide one) Throat guard and visor not included.SOLD ... Thanks @wolfe_man!!

3. Nike Trainer 1 cross trainers.  Size 11.  Got them used, wore them once, still in impeccable condition! PENDING

Each mask $40, shoes $40 + shipping

PM me please w/ any questions!

nike trainer 1.jpg

west vest mask frame only.jpg

west vest mask no TG.jpg

• Like 1

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

I just bought new plate shoes, but I need some real base shoes... But I've spent way too much on umpiring equipment in the last year... But I want it... And that's a good price...

Argh! 

Just now, Biscuit said:

I just bought new plate shoes, but I need some real base shoes... But I've spent way too much on umpiring equipment in the last year... But I want it... And that's a good price...

Argh! 

Biscuit, ... I just highlighted what YOU wrote ........ just sayin' ....  :wave: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Thunderheads said:

Biscuit, ... I just highlighted what YOU wrote ........ just sayin' ....  :wave: 

Hey, these shoes have worked for three years thus far... Mostly.

I'm convinced that there will never be an end to the umpiring equipment I need. If I donated the money I've spent on UA, I could probably feed a family in a developing country for a year.  

But maybe I do get a set of base shoes... How is the fit on them? I wear somewhere between 11 and 11.5, so I'd need to know that it would fit. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Biscuit said:

Hey, these shoes have worked for three years thus far... Mostly.

I'm convinced that there will never be an end to the umpiring equipment I need. If I donated the money I've spent on UA, I could probably feed a family in a developing country for a year.  

But maybe I do get a set of base shoes... How is the fit on them? I wear somewhere between 11 and 11.5, so I'd need to know that it would fit. 

IM sent ...will get back to you later on!

Just now, WeFinish said:

Shoes still available?

Sorry, they're pending, but I'll put you second on the list.  As I understand it, they should go sometime tomorrow.  If that doesn't happen (keep watching here) you can send me an IM