New Assignor

Aging_Arbiter
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1871 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

We've had a new HS assignor for a couple of years.  This year, he is ahead of the game <no pun intended>.  Our first meeting was tonight, but cancelled because of the weather <we have it at a local HS, but HS closed due to weather>, our first play date isn't until 3/22..........and I already have 17 games on my arbiter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aging_Arbiter said:

We've had a new HS assignor for a couple of years.  This year, he is ahead of the game <no pun intended>.  Our first meeting was tonight, but cancelled because of the weather <we have it at a local HS, but HS closed due to weather>, our first play date isn't until 3/22..........and I already have 17 games on my arbiter.

That is a very good thing.

And here I am grumbling because I only have 18 so far next door in Ohio...   I can only assume there will be an avalanche of games (20+) coming in the next few weeks if I am to get to the 40+ HS games I normally average.  Most of my Saturday's are still open for those DH's.

My scrimmages are 3/19 & 3/21, but season doesn't start here until 3/23.  

Have a great year!