Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
sd181612

All-Star MAG Smaller Bottom Pad

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
2 hours ago, sd181612 said:

Alright, my friends! I was wondering: where could I find the smalle bottom pad for the FM4000MAG? 

Thanks!

Wondering why?

Ah, so you don’t want the revised, thicker version with the reinforcing plate?

You just want the original LUC pads, then, standard equipped on and for the FM25 and FM4000 steels.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By gnhbua93
      If you were to build a metal throat guard, what color of strap would you use on a silver color metal throat guard? Black or gray? And the same question for a black one.
      I  would use black for both, what is your choice?

• By JakeTony016
      Hey guys, I’ve got a Nike titanium mask looking to sell.  In good condition, only looking to sell. Blue pads and nike harness The mask’s frame is in its original color.  Looking for around $300 to 350, but willing to negotiate.  I've got the item listed on ebay, only because I cannot navigate this sight very well.  PM for more info! 
      Sold!
    • By codizzle
      Does anyone have an older design version of the standard profile Wilson Ti (see picture below) that they're willing to part with?
      Thanks!

• By Thunderheads
      Hi all ...
      Black Belgard pads, w/ the red and white logo .... worn maybe 6 or 8 times max.  Great shape.  $50 shipped.  PM me

• By boyinr
      I have two pairs of Wilson memory foam pads that I want to sell.  These are very lightly used and like new. There are no snags, fading or wear.  Theses have been freshly hand laundered.  I will ship both sets within the continental US for $30 PP F&F.  PM me for my information and I with send them the day after payment is made.