Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
wolfe_man

SOLD Nike Teardrop

I'd like to sell/trade a Nike Retail Steel mask frame.

It has a beautiful powder-coat, but I have 5 masks and need to downsize.  I'll be posting a brand-new black Honig's frame soon too.

Color is gunmetal/dark grey color with metallic flecks.  It is a very sharp-looking mask!

I'm willing to trade and add money towards gear... or sell outright.  Just let me know your preference.

Sale price is $47 shipped within continental USA.

Thank you.

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

Oh, and I can also include a brand-new black Zett if anyone is interested with the mask.  If you buy with mask, I'll include for $15.   Otherwise, I'd need $25 shipped to cover shipping costs.  It's still in the plastic.

Zett is gone. Thanks

Update: Frame weighs 0.9 lbs (14.4 oz) per US Postal scales.

For comparisons sake, a Nike Ti weighs 12-13 oz for frame only and 15-16 oz when fully equipped. 

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

• Like 3

Bump.... willing to deal/trade/sell.  The mask has no problems.  It's a beautiful powder coat with no dents/dings or rattles.

I just have 5 masks and need to move a few to buy some other gear.  I'll be posting a brand new black Honig's frame in the near future.

Thanks!

• Like 1

What trade would you be looking to do? Best I could offer is a Diamond Featherweight with the extensions cut off or a pair of NB 950 in 11.5 2e.

6 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

What trade would you be looking to do? Best I could offer is a Diamond Featherweight with the extensions cut off or a pair of NB 950 in 11.5 2e.

I'm kinda set on masks unfortunately, unless something really neat turns up.  My preference is to sell this one but I would trade for something interesting.

I just put it on eBay here recently and it has several watching it so hopefully it will sell soon.

Some one will grab it eventually. Same here with my Douglas(es) someone is bound to grab it before the season starts. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TChildsUMP said:

Some one will grab it eventually. Same here with my Douglas(es) someone is bound to grab it before the season starts. 

Yes, I agree.  I like to move things quickly (no patience LOL) so I keep dropping price, but I'm at the bottom now.  I'll wait and see what happens, then if I have to I will keep myself or give it to a friend who may need a better mask.

2 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

I'm kinda set on masks unfortunately, unless something really neat turns up.  My preference is to sell this one but I would trade for something interesting.

I kind of figured. Just took a shot in the dark on two things I am not sure how the best way to get rid of would be.

• Thanks 1