Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
tpatience

New plate coats by OutWest Officials

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
6 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

Probably a good idea!

Expensive.  I live in a pretty warm area year round so no need, but they've always looked cool.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, umpstu said:

Expensive.  I live in a pretty warm area year round so no need, but they've always looked cool.

I didnt care. Even when I lived in California I wanted one.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2019 at 9:39 PM, umpstu said:

I understand your opinion on this, but $295 for a custom made “jacket” isn’t a bad deal.

I’m sure these don’t contain anywhere near the quality of fabrics or craftsmanship that a Brooks Brothers or other American manufacturer’s sportcoat has.  Those places also have a much larger economies of scale (ie volume).  This isn’t a bad deal as long as the quality is somewhat decent.

Im curious who is making these.

I live in San Diego, and have had three plate coats over the years. I just couldn't get the annual use out of them to justify the closet space. A game or two in March, and maybe on in November, and that was it. Anything above 60, and I was sweating too much to be cool.

Yeah, they're cool, no doubt. And there's no doubt in my mind that I'll end up with another down the road, gear junky that I am.

20 minutes ago, kylejt said:

I live in San Diego, and have had three plate coats over the years. I just couldn't get the annual use out of them to justify the closet space. A game or two in March, and maybe on in November, and that was it. Anything above 60, and I was sweating too much to be cool.

Yeah, they're cool, no doubt. And there's no doubt in my mind that I'll end up with another down the road, gear junky that I am.

I’m in OC and I can break out mine a few times a year. Love it when I do