Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
BT_Blue

Thoughts on Rayflex mask harness

10 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

Arik, quit pulling our leg and just do it!  You and we all know that you want one and will order one, so just get it done already.  Worst case scenario, you don't like it and can give it to me. :fuel:

Arik is the world record holder in tire kicking...lol

• Haha 2

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
2 hours ago, Razzer said:

Arik is the world record holder in tire kicking...lol

Lol... I'm a professional waffler!

• Haha 3

On 12/9/2018 at 2:39 PM, BT_Blue said:

Steve... do you have any thoughts on this? @MadMax, have you given these a run yet?

Sorry, I haven't logged in for a while.  If you have the Force 3 mask, this harness cannot be beat.  The F3 should be worn tight, and with a regular harness, it can be difficult to remove the mask without taking your cap with it.  With the Rayflex harness, because the entire thing is elastic, you can wear it tight and still easily remove your mask.

Since I bought my Nike, I put the harness on it but I haven't worked any games since my injury. Hoping to give it a go in the spring if my spinal cord cooperates. :)

• Like 3

On 12/20/2018 at 10:49 PM, BT_Blue said:

That's exactly what it would be going on. Two Nikes.

Once again, sad face in lieu of jealous stink-face.

The problem is you have two Nikes, which is a greater quantity than I have. This wouldn’t be a problem if I had any quantity to speak of, instead of a zero quantity.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MadMax said:

Once again, sad face in lieu of jealous stink-face.

The problem is you have two Nikes, which is a greater quantity than I have. This wouldn’t be a problem if I had any quantity to speak of, instead of a zero quantity.

I imagine you would be able to do the same as I do considering you too have two Nike schools near bye.

On 12/19/2018 at 4:35 PM, BT_Blue said:

Lol... I'm a professional waffler!

A Sport Haggler.