Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

Silver metal throat guard straps  

20 members have voted

1. 1. If you were to build a metal throat guard, what color for the strap would you use on a silver color metal throat guard? Black or gray?

• Black
    • Gray
  2. 2. If you were to build a metal throat guard, what color for the strap would you use on a black color metal throat guard? Black or gray?

• Black
    • Gray

If you were to build a metal throat guard, what color of strap would you use on a silver color metal throat guard? Black or gray? And the same question for a black one.

I  would use black for both, what is your choice?

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

I notice the new F3 metal throat guard appears to have gray straps.   Whereas the Spyder has black.

• Like 1

If you had a choice, guard and throat straps would work/look better in general matching each other....but there could be some exceptions depending on the frame/pad color combo you had.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By JakeTony016
      Hey guys, I’ve got a Nike titanium mask looking to sell.  In good condition, only looking to sell. Blue pads and nike harness The mask’s frame is in its original color.  Looking for around $300 to 350, but willing to negotiate.  I've got the item listed on ebay, only because I cannot navigate this sight very well.  PM for more info! 
      Sold!
    • By codizzle
      Does anyone have an older design version of the standard profile Wilson Ti (see picture below) that they're willing to part with?
      Thanks!

• By MadMax
      In viewing clips of pitches and hits on mlb.tv, I have noticed a trend – MLB umpires are opting to a wider variety of masks rather than the default, formerly supplied Wilson DynaLite. We’re still seeing guys use the Wilson DynAlum and the occasional Wilson Titanium (Way Too) Low Profile, and there are those still relying on their Nike Icon Titaniums, but we’re also seeing increased numbers of Mizunos, Force3 Defenders, and All-Star FM4000MAGs.
      I’m sincerely wondering when that “paradigm shift” or “break point” is going to occur, when it is open season on branding gear with attributed logos instead of hiding, obscuring, or flat-out lying so as to appease a company that lethargically refuses to progressively protect their “sponsored” representatives. Because a knocked-off mask is viewed as a “failed mask”, MLB umpires – wearing Wilson -marked masks especially – are directed to wear their masks far too tight. Well, coincidentally, this plays right into Force3’s strengths, as the reactive spring suspension functions best when the mask is worn snugly. It’s just a shame that Force3 doesn’t receive due credit!
    • By MadMax
      Amidst all the hubbub surrounding the debut of the Champro CM83/84 Rampage die-cast Magnesium mask, there’s another mask that appeared in Champro’s catalog that is just as intriguing and likely at a great price point.

https://shop.champrosports.com/p-3852-proplus-aluminum-lightweight-umpire-mask-drigear.aspx
      This mask, my friends, is aluminum. It is the CM81/82, based on Champro’s CM71/72 Ultralight hollow steel mask, but this time done in aluminum, so it doesn’t bend! I know from experience of using it and supplying to my junior umpires, it has excellent sightlines, a squared chin guard with forward rake, and a broad extended crown guard. Now in aluminum, Champro really did think of everything!
      Here’s the big value, though... Wilson’s DynaLite Aluminum starts at $110. The famous Diamond DFM-iX3 is at $70, but could really use the thicker, better pads of the BL (Big League) version at $90. Well fellows, this here Champro is $70. I love the idea of taking that extra $40 I just saved and getting... well, just about anything else of quality to complete my umpire gear needs.
    • By UmpSC7
      Anyone interested in this mask?
      Nike Steel "Teardrop"
      Powder coated grey with silver flake
      Team Wendy Pads
      Diamond Sun Visor
      Wilson Harness

Make an offer!