Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Guest farsport

assigner fees for high school baseball

Question

Guest farsport

I have been asked to assign for a couple schools  and was trying to find out how much to charge the schools   I know this is time consuming and I have done it in the past iu just haven't charged a fee  can someone give me a little help with some information  thx

6 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, Guest farsport said:

I have been asked to assign for a couple schools  and was trying to find out how much to charge the schools   I know this is time consuming and I have done it in the past iu just haven't charged a fee  can someone give me a little help with some information  thx

I don't believe our hs assigner receives anything from the schools.  Our pay is $80 a game and the assigner gets $3 per game from umpire before receiving the next part of their schedule.

• Like 1

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

For our association, game fees are roughly $80 depending on Varsity/JV/Freshman... assigning fees per game by each umpire assigned is $4.

Guest Norcalump

In my area of northern California, the schools pay the assignor. Each school pay the assignor $110.00 for assigning all V/JV games. 

We pay dues at the beginning of the year $50-$160/per association... We don't pay anything per game. 

We pay per game here in our area. Last couple years it was around 7% per game. That may have changed since the guy that was assigning for us no longer is.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.