Nike TI with Navy pads

BT_Blue
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1943 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

On 11/29/2018 at 8:36 AM, Thunderheads said:

I thought those came down in the last year (price wise)?

Looking at past posts and what is currently on Ebay. A starting price of $425 seems pretty fair for a practically new full Nike mask.

5 hours ago, gnhbua93 said:

The last ebay auction for a Nike with navy blue pads sold for the outstanding price of $217.50

Indeed. I watched that one until the bitter end.

$217 is a much more realistic price than the overly inflated, completely trumped up fantasy price of $300+.

Am I a buzzkill, Arik?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MadMax said:

$217 is a much more realistic price than the overly inflated, completely trumped up fantasy price of $300+.

Am I a buzzkill, Arik?

You all are and you know it. Lol

However, I can say I have had interest, not from here of course, in the $300-350 price range. Of which I would be quite happy with once deals are finalized.

This will, of course, get recycled right back into the umpire community... ok... Ump-attire and the possibility of pulling the trigger finally on a +POS Cobra from a member here.

Yes, $400+ is pretty nuts. But if the market is willing to support that cost. Who am I to argue?

• Like 1

On 12/2/2018 at 12:16 AM, MadMax said:

Am I a buzzkill, Arik?

Max is just bitter he doesn't have a unicorn yet. You could always buy one with the chin guard chopped off you know, I'm sure it's cheaper. :stir

• Haha 2

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1943 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.