Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
ATXBlue

Ump Attire Black Friday

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

Cyber Monday has the NB shirts as well as the new polydex pants on it. With the NASO discount as well as the two Facebook drawings that I won this year, i will be paying around $55 for two pants and two shirts SHIPPED!:beerbang

Happiness is a USPS Priority Mail Box with a return address of 451 Sports LLC  Louisville, KY   :clap:

• Like 4

On 11/24/2018 at 9:38 PM, ATXBlue said:

Now there is a topic that could hijack a thread, but I'm with you 100%. I'm on the young end of the spectrum and wish the same thing.

@umpstu @ATXBlue Not trying to hijack this thread but there are young umpires out there. I'm 22 and spend almost an hour talking umpiring with a 16-year-old who is interested in getting certified and making more than the 16$ a rec game. I don't blame the kid. I have seen him work and he has a lot of potential. I am trying to get gear lined up for him as we speak. 

9 hours ago, Kevin_K said:

Happiness is a USPS Priority Mail Box with a return address of 451 Sports LLC  Louisville, KY   :clap:

I was going to wait to place my large order until the new year. But the prices were to good to pass up! Add to that winning two FB drawings that have been burning a hole in my pocket for the last few months PLUS the NASO auto discount. I just couldn't pass up the chance!

All told... 2 pairs of new poly-spandex pants and 2 New Balance mock turtlenecks, plus the free shipping, for what I would have paid for a single pair of pants.

Makes January not hurt as much... but I still plan to make it hurt so good!

14 hours ago, LineyNinja said:

@umpstu @ATXBlue Not trying to hijack this thread but there are young umpires out there. I'm 22 and spend almost an hour talking umpiring with a 16-year-old who is interested in getting certified and making more than the 16$ a rec game. I don't blame the kid. I have seen him work and he has a lot of potential. I am trying to get gear lined up for him as we speak. 

At 22 you are the young umpire I am talking about.  Our new guys, when we can find them, are generally 50 years of age or older.

20 hours ago, LineyNinja said:

Might look around more for leagues... I'm making $35-40 a game at 16 (well, 17) doing rec in my third year of umpiring. 

6 hours ago, umpstu said:

At 22 you are the young umpire I am talking about.  Our new guys, when we can find them, are generally 50 years of age or older.

At 37, Im also one of the younger guys in my organizations 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JSam21 said:

Is Ken Jones still assigning?

11 hours ago, umpstu said:

Is Ken Jones still assigning?

Yes sir

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JSam21 said:

I am told the average age of an umpire in Ohio is 54.  By that standard, I'm young at 40.

On 11/27/2018 at 3:05 AM, BT_Blue said:

I was going to wait to place my large order until the new year. But the prices were to good to pass up! Add to that winning two FB drawings that have been burning a hole in my pocket for the last few months PLUS the NASO auto discount. I just couldn't pass up the chance!

All told... 2 pairs of new poly-spandex pants and 2 New Balance mock turtlenecks, plus the free shipping, for what I would have paid for a single pair of pants.

Makes January not hurt as much... but I still plan to make it hurt so good!

What's the code for NASO members? Thanks.

42 minutes ago, gnhbua93 said:

What's the code for NASO members? Thanks.

There isn’t one. It should just go by your email address I believe 

2 hours ago, JSam21 said:

There isn’t one. It should just go by your email address I believe 

Thanks for the love! We sent out the most packages ever Black Friday through Cyber Monday. Appreciate you guys being a part of that.

You are correct @JSam21. The NASO preferred vendor discount access is easy. If you use your email you use for NASO as your account with us, when you log in, your discount magically appears at checkout without you needing to enter a code. Have at it @gnhbua93 and PM me if you need additional assistance.

Hope that helps.

1 minute ago, JimKirk said:

your discount magically appears at checkout

Full disclosure, I totally forgot about it. Talk about a pleasant surprise! 

19 hours ago, JimKirk said:

Thanks for the love! We sent out the most packages ever Black Friday through Cyber Monday. Appreciate you guys being a part of that.

You are correct @JSam21. The NASO preferred vendor discount access is easy. If you use your email you use for NASO as your account with us, when you log in, your discount magically appears at checkout without you needing to enter a code. Have at it @gnhbua93 and PM me if you need additional assistance.

Hope that helps.

@JimKirk PM sent.