Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Gil

2018 UEFL Award for Fill-In Umpire - Jeremie Rehak

Jeremie Rehak wins UEFL's 2018 Fill-In Umpire of the Year Award [2017 Winner: Stu Scheurwater]. Voting Results (Top 3): Rehak (26.2%), Nic Lentz (24.1%), Ryan Blakney/Chris Segal (12.1%). Award Winner: Jeremie Rehak (35).Jeremie Rehak is the Umpire Ejection Fantasy League's 2018 Fill-In Umpire of...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

View the full article

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

I voted for Segal, because I liked his ejection of Crawford over a correct called third strike, and because he got other calls right, especially those involved with ejections. I also believe that he should be hired by MLB as one of the full-time umpires. I'd love to be a #3 or #4 on Chris' crew. 

• Like 1

I got a chance to meet and hang with him and the rest of the crew this summer. We also got to watch him work 1B in a game that night.

He is a very nice guy, and is really on the ball. He is going to be one of the really good ones in MLB.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, maineump said:

I got a chance to meet and hang with him and the rest of the crew this summer. We also got to watch him work 1B in a game that night.

He is a very nice guy, and is really on the ball. He is going to be one of the really good ones in MLB.

Wiki says there is no AAA baseball in Maine. Maybe back in the dark ages with Cory Snyder or something. So, was Rehak recuperating from a concussion with an AA assignment in Portland. I'm confused.

• Like 1