Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
ChrisUrbz

Douglas Mask by Force 3

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

I have a force 3. I’m curious - what does Douglas by force 3 mean, exactly? Force 3 frame with different Douglas pads? Different frame? Simply a logo on the pad? 

1 hour ago, Thatsnotyou said:

I have a force 3. I’m curious - what does Douglas by force 3 mean, exactly? Force 3 frame with different Douglas pads? Different frame? Simply a logo on the pad? 

Simply a logo change 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Thatsnotyou said:

6 hours ago, tpatience said:

Simply a logo change 

From what I understand, and guys like @MadMax and the like could probably go more into the back story, Force3 paired with Douglas as a marketing tool to get their masks out to the public. There are also Force3 v1 helmets out there with the Douglas logo.

Basically, Force3 wanted a way to put their masks to market. One way to do so is to partner with an established brand. In this case one (if not the only) fully American made equipment companies I. Douglas. In exchange for putting the Douglas name on the product. Douglas would market the masks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BT_Blue said:

From what I understand, and guys like @MadMax and the like could probably go more into the back story, Force3 paired with Douglas as a marketing tool to get their masks out to the public. There are also Force3 v1 helmets out there with the Douglas logo.

Basically, Force3 wanted a way to put their masks to market. One way to do so is to partner with an established brand. In this case one (if not the only) fully American made equipment companies I. Douglas. In exchange for putting the Douglas name on the product. Douglas would market the masks.

Why not go to Lori Greiner. She will get-er-done. And her logo picture on the product could be some nice umpire motivation during a long game. But don't miss a pitch.

• Haha 1