Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
JSam21

Forum idea

Would it be possible to get a health and fitness forum? With the focus on umpires being more fit and trim, especially at the upper levels, I think it would be a great idea to share work outs, diets, stretching routines, etc.

• Like 1

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

If anyone should need "nagging reinforcement", please feel free to PM me your phone # and exactly what time each day you would like for me to have SWMBO call or text and tell you to get your fat @$$ off of the couch and exercise.  She's pretty good at it already, so I just thought I'd offer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 9/13/2018 at 7:52 AM, Aging_Arbiter said:

If anyone should need "nagging reinforcement", please feel free to PM me your phone # and exactly what time each day you would like for me to have SWMBO call or text and tell you to get your fat @$$ off of the couch and exercise.  She's pretty good at it already, so I just thought I'd offer.

Hoping she will get her fill rather than turning her attention to you? Lol

On 9/12/2018 at 8:26 PM, JSam21 said:

Would it be possible to get a health and fitness forum? With the focus on umpires being more fit and trim, especially at the upper levels, I think it would be a great idea to share work outs, diets, stretching routines, etc.

I have given that some thought. I may add it in the off-season. Thanks

• Like 1