Northwest League balk off

BT_Blue
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2044 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

I just heard that the Eugene Emeralds won the Northwest League championship on a balk. I guess they walked in the tying run, the F1 tried to deliver the pitch and basically ended up flat on his face.

Was wondering if anyone has video of it? 

video of you hearing that the Emeralds won?  I doubt if anyone has that.  ;)

/www.si.com/mlb/2018/09/12/cubs-eugene-emeralds-northwest-league-championship-walk-balk-video

A balk-off win is interesting but the even greater story is that the Eugene Emeralds are the Northwest League champions after finishing in last place 14 games under .500.

9 hours ago, Senor Azul said:

A balk-off win is interesting but the even greater story is that the Eugene Emeralds are the Northwest League champions after finishing in last place 14 games under .500.

Being a fan of the team they beat (the team with the best record in the south division), I'm well aware of this. What's really annoying... THEY KEEP DOING THIS!