Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

I just heard that the Eugene Emeralds won the Northwest League championship on a balk. I guess they walked in the tying run, the F1 tried to deliver the pitch and basically ended up flat on his face.

Was wondering if anyone has video of it? 

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

I did see video this morning...he didn't fall flat on his face...but it looked like he may have caught his shoe lace or something (assuming that's the same video) 

31 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

I just heard that the Eugene Emeralds won the Northwest League championship on a balk. I guess they walked in the tying run, the F1 tried to deliver the pitch and basically ended up flat on his face.

Was wondering if anyone has video of it? 

video of you hearing that the Emeralds won?  I doubt if anyone has that.  ;)

I'm sure there's a broadcast video floating around somewhere - Championship game after all! Give me a few minutes...

/www.si.com/mlb/2018/09/12/cubs-eugene-emeralds-northwest-league-championship-walk-balk-video

A balk-off win is interesting but the even greater story is that the Eugene Emeralds are the Northwest League champions after finishing in last place 14 games under .500.

9 hours ago, Senor Azul said:

A balk-off win is interesting but the even greater story is that the Eugene Emeralds are the Northwest League champions after finishing in last place 14 games under .500.

Being a fan of the team they beat (the team with the best record in the south division), I'm well aware of this. What's really annoying... THEY KEEP DOING THIS!