Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Majordave

Team Wendy Retrofitted WV Gold M-L For Sale

As the topic states. I have one. Medium-Large size. Still in great shape. Pec pads removed but will sell them with the CP along with original Velcro WV padding. Also comes With a modified Razzer harness- made the connnection snap-click like on the Force 3 to replace the T-hooks. Will ship T-hooks with it if you’d like to convert back but I bet you won’t . Make me offers. Via PM please. Pics to follow. Also comes with original WV pillow padding. 

• Like 1

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

With some good old fashioned ingenuity, some web belting (2) with the male/female buckles attached, sharp knife/scissors to cut the web belts, a lighter to burn the end of the webbing I cut, an awl to poke holes in the web belts, four ¼” black Chicago screws to fasten the strap through the T-Hook connector holes already on the front of the protector. A friend to help adjust, some trial and error and about two hours total of fooling with it. I did two CP’s. This one and my Baby sized WV.  Cost about $10-12 bucks total for four belts from amazon and a small bag of 24 or so Chicago screws. 

• Like 2