Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
jwclubbie

Nike Teardrop Frame, Wilson Doeskin Wraparound Pads

Back home from the season, and it's time to find new homes for my wayward gear I cannot get into my bag. Great stuff, I just have too much! PayPal only, no trades, ships USPS Priority w/tracking. Need this stuff gone today!

1- Nike Ti w/Black Nike Pads. Brand New, never used. No harness. SOLD

2- Nike Teardrop frame. Mint in excellent condition. No pads or harness. $65 plus shipping.

3- All-American 15" CP. No harness. In excellent shape as pictures show. SOLD

4- Oakley Flak Jackets. Brand new, never worn. $90 plus shipping. SOLD

5- Wilson Doeskin Wraparound Pads. In my opinion, 1 set is new, and 1 set worn only a few times. $40 plus shipping per set.

6- Schutt AiR-U5 Shin Guards. 17".  Brand New, never worn. SOLD

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

I wouldn’t be able to interest you in a trade would I? My Douglas for your All American?

8 hours ago, Jbpump15 said:

I wouldn’t be able to interest you in a trade would I? My Douglas for your All American?

Please read the listing. Thanks. 

Can’t find anyone that wants this Douglas, otherwise I’d be all over that All American.

• Like 1

The more I look at that Nike Teardrop, the more I think it closely resembles a Mizuno 2qa-122 or the older model 121.  Remove that tiny throat guard and viola! 

36 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

The more I look at that Nike Teardrop, the more I think it closely resembles a Mizuno 2qa-122 or the older model 121.  Remove that tiny throat guard and viola! 

Agreed. I see the same!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jwclubbie said:

Agreed. I see the same!

If I had the money I'd be on it.  I have a friend who uses the Teardrop (still with black vinyl) and he likes it. 

I'm in the same boat regarding the All American. I would like to have it. But can't get to what it would take to get it from you.