Roll Call- Mid-American Umpire Clinic

JSam21
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2053 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Well guys and gals, who is all going to be in attendance next week?  Looking forward to meeting new people and of course getting better. There is nothing like being around a group of people that are passionate about the same thing. 

I will be bringing some items with me that will be for purchase. 3xl and 4xl shirts and some tan Team Wendy pads. 

1 hour ago, kylehutson said:

I will be there. I'm pretty pumped, because I've never attended any clinic over 2 hours long and I'm looking forward to putting faces with names of guys I see here.

I'm sure you've heard this before on here but speaking from going to Jason's camp a couple years ago, get in reps while you're in line watching other guys work. It goes a long way. 

• Like 2

Looks like a really great camp, and it's pretty close to Kansas City. Not feasible for me at the moment, but maybe in a couple years once I'm college aged (and able to get better games than 14u daddy ball... I guess they want more than a 2 year difference :p) I'll attend to get to the next level.

On 8/30/2018 at 11:17 PM, Stk004 said:

I'm sure you've heard this before on here but speaking from going to Jason's camp a couple years ago, get in reps while you're in line watching other guys work. It goes a long way. 

...and keeps me from losing my mind when guys are grabassing in line and then make the same mistakes we addressed 15 minutes ago. #learninline

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, MidAmUmp said:

...and keeps me from losing my mind when guys are grabassing in line and then make the same mistakes we addressed 15 minutes ago. #learninline

If you go last... you better be perfect. That’s why I go first.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1