Jump to content

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
BT_Blue

ISO Mizuno Shovel tg

Recommended Posts


Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
43 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

What is one of these worth nowadays?

Oddly enough, I had a member of this site Facebook message me yesterday asking how much I would be willing to pay for his, or one of the same color? My first offer he felt was to low and I haven't made a second one.

It's tough, because we dont know what fair market value is on something like this, verses... say... a Nike TI. Shovels just dont come available that often.

So I asked him how much he was looking for it for. Figured we could go from there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

Oddly enough, I had a member of this site Facebook message me yesterday asking how much I would be willing to pay for his, or one of the same color? My first offer he felt was to low and I haven't made a second one.

It's tough, because we dont know what fair market value is on something like this, verses... say... a Nike TI. Shovels just dont come available that often.

So I asked him how much he was looking for it for. Figured we could go from there.

ask @jwclubbie ...he'll let you know what the market is showing :D 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thunderheads said:

ask @jwclubbie ...he'll let you know what the market is showing :D 

That is an interesting thought. Especially since our other resident gear reseller is the one asking.

So, what say you John. What is, in your professional opinion, the going rate for a Mizuno Shovel throat guard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

That is an interesting thought. Especially since our other resident gear reseller is the one asking.

So, what say you John. What is, in your professional opinion, the going rate for a Mizuno Shovel throat guard?

Honestly, (although I will NEVER sell mine) I’d say it’s worth what a buyer is willing to pay to get one. Nike Ti’s are somewhat readily available, albeit at a very high premium price. The shovel isn’t available, and very rare. Personally if I had to pay for one, and really had to have one, I’d spend no more than $200-$250. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found one on eBay but it hasn’t arrived yet, so I’m not counting anything for sure yet.

I haven’t decided what I’ll do yet. 

Here is a pic from seller though.

7952F604-2F41-400B-85E9-8657F6D12E47.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

I found one on eBay but it hasn’t arrived yet, so I’m not counting anything for sure yet.

I haven’t decided what I’ll do yet. 

Here is a pic from seller though.

7952F604-2F41-400B-85E9-8657F6D12E47.jpeg

:clap:anyone else sad that it doesnt look like it has the straps anymore?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jwclubbie said:

Personally if I had to pay for one, and really had to have one, I’d spend no more than $200-$250. 

WOW! That was 4-5x the amount I would have thought. I could only imagine what SWMBO would say if I tried to buy one at that price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BT_Blue said:

WOW! That was 4-5x the amount I would have thought. I could only imagine what SWMBO would say if I tried to buy one at that price.

He had it on a Nike, not sure how he attached it. I’m pretty handy so it’ll be as good as new when  done with it.

Wasn’t there another post about a guy trading a Nike for one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

Wasn’t there another post about a guy trading a Nike for one?

It might have been me... that or the universe is spying on me.

The next Nike I come across I will probably be trying to do that unless I find on before hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just think, you could go to a camp and pay the same amount as a shovel..... Get better, get more games from the Gas King and get a shovel all in one swoop..... oh wait that offer has expired!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hckyosgood30 said:

Just think, you could go to a camp and pay the same amount as a shovel..... Get better, get more games from the Gas King and get a shovel all in one swoop..... oh wait that offer has expired!

Yeh... by a few years if my math is correct.

Also... Gas King?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow... was that really just last year?!?

I forgot that Tom has a bunch of gas stations. I would have to get back in ti get game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×