Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Sign in to follow this  
Gil

MLB Ejection 108 - Adam Hamari (2; Alex Cora)

HP Umpire Adam Hamari ejected Red Sox Manager Alex Cora (warnings/non-ejection on high-and-inside fastball; QOCU) in the bottom of the 1st inning of the Yankees-Red Sox game. With none out and none on, Red Sox batter Mookie Betts took a first-pitch fastball from Yankees pitcher Luis Severino...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

View the full article

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

I'm a Sox fan and I'm ok with all of it. Cora thought Severino was retaliating, and Hamari only warned both teams. This puts the heat on Cora's pitcher to not throw inside for the rest of the game. So, Alex came out to lobby for an immediate EJ of Severino. Hamari told him no, and launched him when he ran through the stop sign. Sounds like everyone did their job and hopefully, it's over. Not like we haven't seen this before....

2 hours ago, jjb said:

I'm a Sox fan and I'm ok with all of it. Cora thought Severino was retaliating, and Hamari only warned both teams. This puts the heat on Cora's pitcher to not throw inside for the rest of the game. So, Alex came out to lobby for an immediate EJ of Severino. Hamari told him no, and launched him when he ran through the stop sign. Sounds like everyone did their job and hopefully, it's over. Not like we haven't seen this before....

Yankees-Red Sox.  Probably not over.