Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Zach Keller

Shin guards question

2 hours ago, catsbackr said:

Again, it's an absolute FACT!  I was the one that got hurt in the game.  So, it ain't no opinion.  I never said everyone would get hurt.

And, 14U throwing 90?  Yeah, right.

I've had 14 year olds throw 90 mph.  Big old country boys.

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
3 hours ago, catsbackr said:

Again, it's an absolute FACT!  I was the one that got hurt in the game.  So, it ain't no opinion.  I never said everyone would get hurt.

And, 14U throwing 90?  Yeah, right.

You're conflating a fact and a personal anecdote which swayed your opinion.

Yup, big old Texas boy with a gun running right behind me. Now that would be a fact.

I wore those diamonds....once upon a time...until I took a foul off the knee.....Nope, it wasn't 90 MPH, not even close, but it cracked the knee pad from the rivet right up the middle of the pad, and my knee was bruised for a good week. My force threes arrived about 3 days later. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Richvee said:

I wore those diamonds....once upon a time...until I took a foul off the knee.....Nope, it wasn't 90 MPH, not even close, but it cracked the knee pad from the rivet right up the middle of the pad, and my knee was bruised for a good week. My force threes arrived about 3 days later. 

To be honest I got hit with a missed fastball while working the Area Code Games underclassmen last year and it hurt like a mofo.  Was one of those perfect storm type things.  But tell you what, I wouldn't trade my Force 3's for any other shin guards.  I don't care what level ball you work, you don't need five sets of shin guards, one for each level.  Spend a little extra for the Force 3's and use them for every level.  They are protective and they are so light you might forget you have them on.  One extra game fee.

• Like 3