Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Matt

Proposed Rule Changes

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
1 hour ago, Matt said:

I would be surprised if the rules committee adopted the windup rule recommendation. It not only is as restrictive as FED for foot position but also restricts the chest position. Many pitchers like to start with hybrid body angle and can adjust their feet to comply with the FED foot position. The NCAA recommendation would even eliminate that. 

On 7/20/2018 at 5:33 PM, Jimurray said:

I would be surprised if the rules committee adopted the windup rule recommendation. It not only is as restrictive as FED for foot position but also restricts the chest position. Many pitchers like to start with hybrid body angle and can adjust their feet to comply with the FED foot position. The NCAA recommendation would even eliminate that. 

Agreed.  Almost every pitcher I see in my NCAA games is violating FED's rule for the feet.  I see no problem with the rule as it is now.  

• Like 1

On 7/24/2018 at 7:31 AM, zoops said:

Agreed.  Almost every pitcher I see in my NCAA games is violating FED's rule for the feet.  I see no problem with the rule as it is now.  

I actually wish that FED would move more in line with NCAA on this. Would solve a whole hell of a lot of problems.

• Like 1