Story on MiLB umpire working in his hometown

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2080 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

55 minutes ago, LMSANS said:

Don’t worry @lawump, the all star break is over. You can slow down your research on umpires in the news.:P

LOL.  But seriously, this section of the site went 51 1/2 weeks without an update.  Thus, I am taking it upon myself to not let that happen again.  If the administrators want me to stop, I will.  Otherwise, I'm trying to make it a habit to do it daily at the same time that I post the daily rules quiz question on my umpire association's web page.

I’m a twinge jealous of @jwclubbie getting NorthWoods League, as I got Expedition League... solely on that 5 of the 20 NoWoL teams are within 2 hours of my hometown in Wisconsin. In fact, 3 of the ballparks host(ed) games for most of the club and travel ball tournaments I cut my teeth on prior to relocating to Arizona.

7 hours ago, lawump said:

LOL.  But seriously, this section of the site went 51 1/2 weeks without an update.  Thus, I am taking it upon myself to not let that happen again.  If the administrators want me to stop, I will.  Otherwise, I'm trying to make it a habit to do it daily at the same time that I post the daily rules quiz question on my umpire association's web page.

Keep up the good work!

:D