All Star FM4000MAG

umpstu
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1746 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

2 hours ago, sd181612 said:

They told me they were in the “works/talks” with the factory, and that they should be available by September; but that may have changed.

Thanks

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, acpar72 said:

I wonder if Jim Wolf and Chris Guccionne had their masks painted black on their own?  Or maybe Chris used the same sharpie that he colored his tan TW pads with lol.  Certainly looks like it here!

image.thumb.png.534a7d1bf71abb4bfba63e1a9722da5c.png

And where did he get that throat guard? It looks shorter than the all star magnesium throat guard. Maybe he had it cut

13 hours ago, acpar72 said:

I have the regular LUC pads on my All Star Mag like Jim.  Opens up vision MUCH better than the oversized pad.  

I'm using the stock pads that it came with and love it so far.

3 hours ago, acpar72 said:

You will have to convince someone that you love them or they love you in order to powder coat (after market) the Mag.  The heat required will blow the thing apart.  Heat and Mag are not a good combo.

My local guy says he can do it with no problem and warrantys mask if any damage is done. He said he does mag wheels all the time 

• Like 2