Jump to content

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
jwclubbie

FS- Black Nike Pads Brand New

Recommended Posts


Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

Clearly states OBO. Secondly- I’ve asked for $50 plus ship on the messages I’ve received. Really unsure what price should be when listed, as these aren’t as readily available as TW. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jwclubbie said:

Clearly states OBO. Secondly- I’ve asked for $50 plus ship on the messages I’ve received. Really unsure what price should be when listed, as these aren’t as readily available as TW. 

ok... so 50% off...

 

why dont you just say that.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jwclubbie said:

Clearly states OBO. Secondly- I’ve asked for $50 plus ship on the messages I’ve received. Really unsure what price should be when listed, as these aren’t as readily available as TW. 

oh and as they are not readily available.. its cause their not as good.. IMHO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Rant on) Im sorry but I don’t understand why people post negative comments if they’re not interested. If you don’t want them, or feel they’re not good quality, then why not just pass over the posting?

The above is not necessarily directed to anyone on this site, but in general to what I see happening on here, FB selling walls, etc. I understand there are some who don't like the pricing, and there are times I agree that someone may be asking a high price, but I've never found it necessary to post about it.  If I disagree or don't like the price, I roll my eyes and move on.  We seem to live in a world now where people attack you for asking a price.  If you don't want to pay it, make an offer or don't, but please don't hi-jack the thread. (Rant off)

Personally, I’ve sold new black Nike pads & harness for $75 shipped. They’re very rare and some love them for that reason. Others honestly feel they’re great pads and like them. Others desire that swoosh. I’ve had some great Nike pads, while others weren’t so hot, but to each their own.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Haid D' Salaami said:

oh and as they are not readily available.. its cause their not as good.. IMHO

I’d say I’d agree if I was asking $100 flat. As it says, OBO. So whatever offer is highest would take them. If you don’t like the price on something at Starbucks, do you write a negative post on yelp?!

 

smh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wolfe_man said:

Others desire that swoosh.

And most want them to put on a possible Icon frame and flip-sell it on eBay as a complete Nike Titanium at $400-$500.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, jwclubbie said:

I’d say I’d agree if I was asking $100 flat. As it says, OBO. So whatever offer is highest would take them. If you don’t like the price on something at Starbucks, do you write a negative post on yelp?!

 

smh. 

f*&K yea i do.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, MadMax said:

And most want them to put on a possible Icon frame and flip-sell it on eBay as a complete Nike Titanium at $400-$500.

I have 2 Nike mask... I didnt pay 100 for them with the pads... so.. sorry if your Snowflake feelings got hurt cause I thought they were to much.. 

 

Most pads are priced around 40$

 

This is the same as people buying up the Costco golf balls @25$ for 2 dozen and then selling them for 60$ a dozen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Haid D' Salaami said:

I have 2 Nike mask... I didnt pay 100 for them with the pads... so.. sorry if your Snowflake feelings got hurt cause I thought they were to much.. 

 

Most pads are priced around 40$

 

This is the same as people buying up the Costco golf balls @25$ for 2 dozen and then selling them for 60$ a dozen.

Costco has good salmon.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jwclubbie said:

Costco has good salmon.  

But no Polish Hotdogs or Chocolate Ice Cream... the bastards!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Haid D' Salaami said:

I'm pretty sure I get a Polish at Costco.. Love those things

Not anymore. They are replacing it with a veggie burger (for those STRANGE veggie types... like my wife). And yes... EVERYONE loved the Costco Polish Sausage! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×