Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Mudisfun

Horrible news - @grayhawk

I just read this thread about Steve's accident. Horrible news. 

Thought and prayers to Grayhawk, one of the best contributors to this site,  and judging by my convos with him, a fine man.  

Speedy recovery, bruda.

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

Don't know how I missed this. Terrible news. All wishes for a speedy and full recovery to @grayhawk. I've always appreciated his insight and advice. Please keep us updated on his recovery.

Hey all,

Thank you so much for the concern, prayers and well wishes. I’m two weeks into a month long rehab at Long Beach Memorial Acute Rehab Hospital and my progress is evident every day. I’m walking with a walker and getting stronger. The amount of support I have received, especially from the brotherhood, has been unbelievable and humbling. My wife and I truly appreciate those that have donated to our gofundme as that money will be used to help me transition back home safely. 

My goal is absolutely to get back on the field as soon as possible, and I believe that is God’s plan for me. Along with my wife’s help, we are  going to win this battle together. 

All my best,

Steve

• Like 11

Hey all,
Thank you so much for the concern, prayers and well wishes. I’m two weeks into a month long rehab at Long Beach Memorial Acute Rehab Hospital and my progress is evident every day. I’m walking with a walker and getting stronger. The amount of support I have received, especially from the brotherhood, has been unbelievable and humbling. My wife and I truly appreciate those that have donated to our gofundme as that money will be used to help me transition back home safely. 
My goal is absolutely to get back on the field as soon as possible, and I believe that is God’s plan for me. Along with my wife’s help, we are  going to win this battle together. 
All my best,
Steve

Heal quickly brother !!
  • Like 1

If you guys are following on the Facebook group, there are photos of Steve standing sans neck brace and sans walker! 

• Like 2