Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Sign in to follow this  
stevis

1952 American Association Ejection Reports

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

I can tell you that nothing changed from 1952 to 1997.  LOL

• Haha 1

My goodness. If I still had to hand write ejection reports I don't think I'd toss anyone ever. :D

" In the meantime, Manager Bryant came up from the coaching box and asked me what the trouble was. "

It's nice to see that faux-oblivion from coaches and managers is not a new concept!

21 hours ago, Welpe said:

My goodness. If I still had to hand write ejection reports I don't think I'd toss anyone ever. :D

" In the meantime, Manager Bryant came up from the coaching box and asked me what the trouble was. "

It's nice to see that faux-oblivion from coaches and managers is not a new concept!

We had to hand write them (again, in the late 1990's) and then go to the hotel desk and have them fax it to the league office.

We used to joke how awesome it was that we had fax machines so that we didn't have to go drive around town to find a post office (like the old days).  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, lawump said:

We had to hand write them (again, in the late 1990's) and then go to the hotel desk and have them fax it to the league office.

We used to joke how awesome it was that we had fax machines so that we didn't have to go drive around town to find a post office (like the old days).  :rolleyes:

But in another life as the old saying goes, I think you would have enjoyed the task much better if you knew the recipient in charge of receiving and ruling on these reports, was the gentleman in charge of the AA from 71-87, from things i heard from an old guy i met that went to the umpire school years ago.