Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Sign in to follow this  
Gil

Revisiting the Situation - Tom Hallion & Terry Collins

Two years ago, HP Umpire Adam Hamari ejected Mets P Noah Syndergaard and Manager Terry Collins for throwing at Dodgers batter Chase Utley in response to Utley's hard slide during the 2015 postseason that broke shortstop Ruben Tejada's leg. Crew chief Tom Hallion, wearing a microphone for FOX...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

View the full article

• Like 1

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
4 hours ago, Gil said:

Two years ago, HP Umpire Adam Hamari ejected Mets P Noah Syndergaard and Manager Terry Collins for throwing at Dodgers batter Chase Utley in response to Utley's hard slide during the 2015 postseason that broke shortstop Ruben Tejada's leg. Crew chief Tom Hallion, wearing a microphone for FOX...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

View the full article

I think when these extra educational insights are brought up, a link to the old CCS post should be provided. For historical purposes that old post was page 32 (for me anyway) here on UE, and there were 55 comments to the original ejection that day in 2016 on CCS.

And Hamari was added to the full-time staff in 2017.

• Like 1