Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
JaxRolo

Umpire Ejected

My partner got taken away by the director during one of my games. Had to finish solo.

lol

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

First thing he showed up in the 3rd inning.

I'm on dish R3 fly ball to outfield. Runner scores. Defense appeals he left early. Before I can make the call he is already yelling safe. Coach asked him why he made the call. He tells coach to go back to coaching and he will umpire.

That led to an argument with yelling across the field. Partner was the aggressor mostly. Telling coach that he is no scared of him blabla bla.

finally that got settled.

Between innings partner is by the phones talking to the other parents about the coach. Coach overheard him. Coach comes out telling umpire not to tell talk about him to other parents. partner became really aggressive. Got in the coaches face. Really load.

I tried to get between them and partner pushed me away.

someone called director.

2 minutes ago, JaxRolo said:

I'm on dish R3 fly ball to outfield. Runner scores. Defense appeals he left early. Before I can make the call he is already yelling safe. Coach asked him why he made the call. He tells coach to go back to coaching and he will umpire.

That led to an argument with yelling across the field. Partner was the aggressor mostly. Telling coach that he is no scared of him blabla bla.

Between innings partner is by the phones talking to the other parents about the coach. Coach overheard him. Coach comes out telling umpire not to tell talk about him to other parents. partner became really aggressive. Got in the coaches face. Really load.

someone called director.

So, what was the problem? :) 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, stkjock said:

geez, sounds like a train wreck

sounds like a "blocked partner" in Arbiter

• Like 1

Of course, the names and faces have been changed to protect the innocent. Also... this is biographical. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

Of course, the names and faces have been changed to protect the innocent. Also... this is biographical. Lol

Autobiographical...;)

• Thanks 1

Sounds like your partner may have spent the first two innings at happy hour at the Dew Drop Inn. :givebeer:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Richvee said:

Sounds like your partner may have spent the first two innings at happy hour at the Dew Drop Inn. :givebeer:

:cheers:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JaxRolo said:

someone called director.

Dude, Seriously. You should have implemented the people skills you learned as a Chief Petty Officer.

He was by the phones? There was a pay phone bank there? Was this in the 50s?

1 hour ago, udbrky said:

He was by the phones? There was a pay phone bank there? Was this in the 50s?

That's where the umpires 'phone a friend' 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1