Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Sign in to follow this  
Storm13

Force 3 CP advice

I recently ordered a Force 3 V3 Chest Protector and started to look around for information about who guys liked the stock harness.  I may have missed it on here but wanted to get the thoughts of guys that have it and what they have done to make it even better for them.

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
22 minutes ago, Storm13 said:

I recently ordered a Force 3 V3 Chest Protector and started to look around for information about who guys liked the stock harness.  I may have missed it on here but wanted to get the thoughts of guys that have it and what they have done to make it even better for them.

I have the V2 and it is basically the same harness as the all star harness or a Raz harness.  It keeps the protector still and you should rarely have to adjust it during a game.

• Like 1

I concur with @umpstu... the Force3 "NewFlex" harness, standard stock equipped on their UnEqual V2 and V3 CP's, is more than adequate for you. The All-Star DeltaFlex and the UmpLife "RayFlex" have the added benefit of being open-backed, while the RayFlex has extra-long straps.

You're not going to read a lot of rave reviews about the harness because those who buy a Force3 UnEqual will typically rave about the CP overall... how low-profile it is, how form fitting it is, and how effective it is. Anyone who raves about the harness itself – whether it be a RayFlex, DeltaFlex or NewFlex – is raving because of how that harness massively improved their WestVest, Douglas, Champro... or Schutt.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, MadMax said:

I concur with @umpstu... the Force3 "NewFlex" harness, standard stock equipped on their UnEqual V2 and V3 CP's, is more than adequate for you. The All-Star DeltaFlex and the UmpLife "RayFlex" have the added benefit of being open-backed, while the RayFlex has extra-long straps.

You're not going to read a lot of rave reviews about the harness because those who buy a Force3 UnEqual will typically rave about the CP overall... how low-profile it is, how form fitting it is, and how effective it is. Anyone who raves about the harness itself – whether it be a RayFlex, DeltaFlex or NewFlex – is raving because of how that harness massively improved their WestVest, Douglas, Champro... or Schutt.

And V1 of the Unequal had a different harness so I replaced it with an All Star harness to keep it in place.

I have the v3, both the vest and the harness aren't worth writing home about. I changed the harness out for the umplife. Now the harness is good and I still hate the vest.

• Like 1