MLB Special Masks RWB & Camo

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2157 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

All, ...

special request .........  anyone have a beat on either of the special masks that MLB did last year for 4th of July and Memorial Day, etc?  The camo and the red white and blue?    All special masks last year are shown below .......  PM ME please ....  (this is for a special game/s I'm involved in)  THANKS!

image.png

• Like 2

I’m not sure on pads, but a body/auto detailing shop in my city can do the hydrographic printing thing on a mask. Just remove the pads they said. Should be an easy google where you’re from. They quoted me $75 for stock flag pattern, $20-60 additional for custom pattern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

At a clinic I attended in January an MLB guy auctioned of his RWB one for UMPS Care. It went for between $300-$400. Interesting look. Guy that bought it lives in Shreveport, LA

I would not pay that much, but I would love to have one of the blue ones. Like the look.

13 hours ago, slo8140 said:

but I would love to have one of the blue ones. Like the look.

I actually like the look Angel Hernandez has going right now. With the blue pads on a black frame. Always felt that Light Blue-on-Light Blue was a bit much.

1 hour ago, BT_Blue said:

I actually like the look Angel Hernandez has going right now. With the blue pads on a black frame. Always felt that Light Blue-on-Light Blue was a bit much.

The pads are what I really want. You are right about the mask....would look better with black pads on the blue mask.

On 5/1/2018 at 9:27 AM, slo8140 said:

The pads are what I really want. You are right about the mask....would look better with black pads on the blue mask.

You mean, like this?

IMG_2792.thumb.JPG.a8b99e5f6edb309d949ea4c7e9a1cca6.JPG

Cha-chow! Cha-chow!