Milb contracts

Guest Benniethejet
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2193 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Question

Guest Benniethejet

Hello fellow umpires, Bennie here, hope everyone's seasons have been going well and cancellations have been at a minimum. Currently my partner and I have been calling d1 ball for 4-5 years and am seeking contracts with some of the A clubs within 120 miles or so give or take. Who should I go about for setting up contracts? league president, club secretary, etc.? We are only seeking a handful of games and will be conducting business under a w-9 thanks for any and all help

2 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, Guest Benniethejet said:

Hello fellow umpires, Bennie here, hope everyone's seasons have been going well and cancellations have been at a minimum. Currently my partner and I have been calling d1 ball for 4-5 years and am seeking contracts with some of the A clubs within 120 miles or so give or take. Who should I go about for setting up contracts? league president, club secretary, etc.? We are only seeking a handful of games and will be conducting business under a w-9 thanks for any and all help

Are you talking about d1 T ball and are looking for “A” coach pitch? I would try the league president. But “we” can’t do business under a W9. Have I taken the hook?

• Haha 1

Guest Benniethejet

Lol, thanks Jim. You took the hook like a chunky bass at dinner time. To be fair our t ball has been on the incline these past years but the coach pitch has been pretty stagnant. Now what time of the year do these bass prefer?