Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Benniethejet

Milb contracts

Question

Guest Benniethejet

Hello fellow umpires, Bennie here, hope everyone's seasons have been going well and cancellations have been at a minimum. Currently my partner and I have been calling d1 ball for 4-5 years and am seeking contracts with some of the A clubs within 120 miles or so give or take. Who should I go about for setting up contracts? league president, club secretary, etc.? We are only seeking a handful of games and will be conducting business under a w-9 thanks for any and all help

2 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, Guest Benniethejet said:

Hello fellow umpires, Bennie here, hope everyone's seasons have been going well and cancellations have been at a minimum. Currently my partner and I have been calling d1 ball for 4-5 years and am seeking contracts with some of the A clubs within 120 miles or so give or take. Who should I go about for setting up contracts? league president, club secretary, etc.? We are only seeking a handful of games and will be conducting business under a w-9 thanks for any and all help

Are you talking about d1 T ball and are looking for “A” coach pitch? I would try the league president. But “we” can’t do business under a W9. Have I taken the hook?

• Haha 1

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Guest Benniethejet

Lol, thanks Jim. You took the hook like a chunky bass at dinner time. To be fair our t ball has been on the incline these past years but the coach pitch has been pretty stagnant. Now what time of the year do these bass prefer? 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this