Wendelstedt Manuals Updated?

johnnyg08
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1894 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interested in purchasing the manual + mechanics package. I have the 2015 and loaned it out. If there have been significant updates, I'll just let my friend keep the 2015.

I sent several messages to Wendlestadt about the BRD. Do you think this is what Tim is doing by putting NFHS and NCAA in with OBR?

Has anybody seen it and if so, how does it compare to BRD?

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't heard back. I heard from a guy who attended Wendelstedt a couple years ago and according to him, the material has not been updated. 

The PBUC and MLBUM are currently the two publications that are current w/ respect to new OBR rule interps. 

48 minutes ago, udbrky said:

I mean that the website now currently shows 2015 as the current one available.

Correct...but the image/text I posted above is no longer on the site....so I wonder if they are still selling overstocked old manuals and new ones actually exist or if there's another story?

7 hours ago, johnnyg08 said:

Correct...but the image/text I posted above is no longer on the site....so I wonder if they are still selling overstocked old manuals and new ones actually exist or if there's another story?

Yeah, I wonder too.

• 7 months later...