UmpCast Partners with Umpire-Empire

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2183 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

UmpCast is pleased to announce our partnership with Umpire-Empire!  After speaking with Warren, it was clear that we both shared in the goals of creating communities for umpires to exchange information, share stories, and generally communicate with others who shared in their love of umpiring the great game of baseball.  We have agreed to partner to further these goals and support each other's great communities.

The hosts of UmpCast are looking forward to continuing to meet umpires here at Umpire-Empire, and hope you will give our podcast a listen if you haven't already.

• Like 1

Good stuff there. Your first few episodes were so quiet I could hardly hear them (and one I had to skip because I had the volume at max and still couldn't understand without serious concentration), but it sounds like you've corrected that.

Always nice to get another good podcast in my rotation.

I've listened to every episode... It is good stuff. Hope that you can get into more in depth mechanical and situational stuff. I know the mechanics will be hard to do just verbally. I know that a majority of umpires are of the lower level ball but hope that we can help those umpires along to advance their mechanics as well. 

Thanks guys!  We have episodes focusing on rules coming up this month.  For mechanics, we are still talking about different ways to do it and kicking around some ideas.  We have software that allows us to use video, and we are hoping to starting using that feature soon beyond only displaying our logo during podcasts.

• Like 1