Does anyone have the new Schutt/Adam XV HDX chest protector in stock?

MikeSafari
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2204 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

While waiting for my new USD credit card to come in, both Hibbett and Dowdle ran out and no longer have stock (contrary to Dowdle's 1-3 day ship time; I got an email from them after placing my order that they're backordered til June). 

UA is also out of stock, so that's unfortunately out as well.

Does anyone know an online store that has stock? Was hoping to pick it up in Niagara Falls, NY a week from today :(

21 hours ago, sri8527 said:

I might have been that guy, ordered it yesterday, it shipped today,  hoping it's the new version, I'll let you know soon. 

I hate you so much right now :lol:

Looks like they don't let me use my Canadian billing address with my US mailing address, though, so not a huge deal.

Now my order for my new Force3 mask has also been canceled. What is with stores saying things are in stock til you actually buy them?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MikeSafari said:

I hate you so much right now :lol:

Looks like they don't let me use my Canadian billing address with my US mailing address, though, so not a huge deal.

Now my order for my new Force3 mask has also been canceled. What is with stores saying things are in stock til you actually buy them?

From who you ordered the mask?

I order most of my stuff from UA, in fact I tried to order this cp from Jim, out of stock. I went so far as to ask to be notified when they were back in stock, I was but by the time I got home they were gone. I have the original and love it, that's going to a friend of mine,  provided of course that I like the upgraded version as much. 

It is virtually the same except for the obvious changes, the harness is much better and certainly useable, I think I'll try the Razzer harness and see which I like better. The biceps protection does nothing for me and are already off. What I thought was going to be an upgrade, something I thought I would like, were the plastic connectors, I don't. I've had t-hooks for so long I'm sort of spoiled I guess. I think I can finally sell my gold.