Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
  • Similar Content

• By sd181612
      Surprise!!!! I have another question however I didn’t t know if this was the appropriate thread, so, I’m advanace, I apologize. Anyways I got the Poly-Spandex plate pants Monday and have been looking for good tailors in the area who have experience with atheletic fabrics. Since I don’t want to blindly step into the 5-Star rated tailor who knows a lot about suits but not about umpire pants like these, any suggestions????

Thanks again!
    • By Matt702
      Smitty heather grey combo pants for sale. $30. Worn for 1 game. Waist is a 38. I am 5'8", so the pants are hemmed accordingly.
    • By Kevin_K
      I have several pairs of GD available. They are in good shape. I would wear any of them on the field.
      2 base pants 36" waist 29 1/2" inseam
      4 36" plate pants; 29" inseam; full break; 1 pair of these has a smaller than dime size blemish that is on the right leg just below the knee. 
      1 38" plate pants; 29" inseam, full break
      $15 a pair plus shipping to the lower 48. PP F&F

• By Kevin_K
      I would wear these again if I did softball. Pants are in great condition
      Fechheimer Heather Plate pants 36x30 (3); Fechheimer Heather Base pants 36x30 (3)
      $35 for each set of three includes shipping

• By celt62
      Has anyone had any experience with the Ultimate Charcoal pants from Honig's.  They're about $20 less than the polywools and I was looking for something better than the Smitty's that always seem to have some problem with them (zippers, seams).  I have the polywools (older model and love them)  but I need more of an everyday pant that I can quickly wash and dry due to so many games in such a short period of time once the season starts.  I see they get 5 stars on their website but only one review. Thanks.