Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
Sign in to follow this  
tempetoro

Nike Lunar Clipper Turf on Sale

I found these on Eastbay with an automatic 20% off for $59.99 and free shipping.  I'm not sure how long the sale is but these look good and comfortable.  Anyone every try these?

download.png

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member

very narrow fit with a tight toe box

Have a pair 11.5 sitting on a shelf doing nothing

I've used them for football, on turf. They were comfortable enough, but not as comfortable as my Under Armour turfs.

18 hours ago, Razzer said:

very narrow fit with a tight toe box

Have a pair 11.5 sitting on a shelf doing no thing

I agree. If u aren't paying more than $150 for a pair of Nike's, it seems that yur payin 35$-40$, just for that SWOOSH LOGO; I.E. A PAIR OF SHOES FROM PAYLESS with a Swoosh. Now their top pairs of running or athletic, the tuned air air max  or Flyknits, at $179.99n up.

YUR not getting any quality in your shoes from nike, unless yur doling out 125+. I've got burnt buying spur of the moment Nike's for $50-$75. And......the toebox was always small n uncomfortable, same with adidas, but don't think they have any top tier shoes.

Unless you can try on first, or you can verify that your toebox area of your foot is slimmer than normal or most peoples feet, yur up next to roll on the craps table, unless they have a good return policy if u don't like em

If u do some google searchin, forgot what site, but I swear I just saw some NB base shoes, last yr models, at like $35 new

But that could n usually IS limited to the 2 PAIRS LEFT, AT SIZE 6.5 AND 8