Does anybody have the force 3 16.5s leg guards in stock yet????

The1yankee
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2225 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

On 3/13/2018 at 12:45 PM, Majordave said:

I wear Wilson Titanium masks.  One is black with tan leather traditional shaped pads and the other is silver with black leather traditional shaped pads.  I don't care for Team Wendy pads.  I tried them, didn't work for me.  I prefer leather.  I like the contrasting colors.  I have worn black and black and silver with tan before.  Doesn't look bad.  I just prefer the contrasting.

Good luck with whatever you do.   

When you finally get to work some Don't flinch.  Don't suck!  Go to a high school practice and call balls and strikes in the bullpen or cage if you can before your games begin.  Get someone to film you or critique you.

I am also a Wilson Titanium guy. Silver with tan pads. Same opinion on Team Wendy pads.  Didn't float my boat.

5 minutes ago, umpstu said:

I am also a Wilson Titanium guy. Silver with tan pads. Same opinion on Team Wendy pads.  Didn't float my boat.

I just got a +pos silver mask in mail today

I'm lookin it

Was thinking of ordering pads for it.

Have an all-star fmx mask with a bend, my backup after he gets fixed!

So I got a new rig n harness, n no pads.

Put the stock leather fmlx all-star pads into my +pos

AND I LOVE IT!!!

THESE PADS DIDNT FEEL THIS GOOD IN THE ALL-STAR FM MASK, WIERD???!!

BUT SAVED MYSELF PAD MONEY, AT LEAST FOR NOW