Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
rzanew

Force3 Shin Fit

Took a hard shot to my right shin guard yesterday - didn't feel a thing.

• Like 2

Remove these ads by becoming a Premium Member
11 hours ago, Storm13 said:

Do any of you wear these with mid top plate shoes?  If so what do you do with the ankle flat?  I always seem to have a tough time figuring out if I should tuck it in the shoe or leave it out.  If I tuck it in they make my shoe loose and if I leave them out they become wings on my ankles.

You should wear with lows. The top of your shoe and the side bottom of the guard will rub and wear on each other. 

6 hours ago, grayhawk said:

Took a hard shot to my right shin guard yesterday - didn't feel a thing.

I love that I can take a hard shot to all my F3 gear and at worst, I have to re-adjust my mask. I switched to the Diamond MMA cup this year, and if it hits me anywhere in my gear, I don't feel a thing. I took 2 straight to the cup in the last week, didn't feel anything. It's just nice to not be doubled over in pain.

5 hours ago, udbrky said:

I love that I can take a hard shot to all my F3 gear and at worst, I have to re-adjust my mask. I switched to the Diamond MMA cup this year, and if it hits me anywhere in my gear, I don't feel a thing. I took 2 straight to the cup in the last week, didn't feel anything. It's just nice to not be doubled over in pain.

I will never understand why some feel it necessary to tempt fate.

• Like 1

I always thought the F3 shin guards couldn’t be as good as the hype. Then I bought a pair for this season, and I was right, they AREN’T as good.

They’re better. 

WAY more comfortable and much cooler than my Wilson platinums. I’m a convert now. I’m a “hands on knees” guy, and they are great for tucking your hands behind them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I am glad this thread came up at this time, cuz i had a question similar to this a couple days ago about pants and force3s.  JimKirk said it best, a lot of over thinking going on,  put them on and work :rock

that just might be the local craft brews talking though :cheers:

• Like 1